Cat Appreciation Society! - lets see those catz!

Friendly kitten in the park, always on the lookout for This Chap.

ACtC-3dFrBWojA1GGL6WpDlSGfqdqTIykZas-VfGyTpNoI_7QwbMiHC3m7Jx6iGCSe9IGO3yGf9geq8OqFwaMZnS-jNsLeAjrrGvleCCA8nlofnqR6PCym2CBv9PdNjsntf2cBio_nDdYWsvbkpqWDcFmHmUDQ=w1105-h867-no

All I need is lurve, lurve. Lurve is all I need...

Friendly cat on wall TZ70 P1030492.JPG

Dusty...

2020-11-07-hp5plus1600-ddx-canon1v-20.jpg

Cat in cat cave falls off chair. Can't even be bothered to run off, just continues to snooze.

It's A Cat Trap
by Ian, on Flickr

@Nostromo

Lovely image of Barny Dominic.

The base/chair/foot stool is great. Many moons ago we had dinning chairs like that.

I will be skip hopping for one now.

Gaz

@Nostromo

Lovely image of Barny Dominic.

The base/chair/foot stool is great. Many moons ago we had dinning chairs like that.

I will be skip hopping for one now.

Gaz
Thanks
It's a foot stool. I think my wife inherited it from her mum.
I do like old things to use as props.

Here are a few of our three furrlociraptors...

Loki_EOS600D_01 (1 of 1).jpg PSX_20171209_172122.jpg Loki

This is Loki - a Male Sheeted Marble Bengal that we adopted a few years back. He had to be rehomed in the end as our senior female Bengal took offense that Loki refused to submit to her authority. He went to a home where he was the only King of his domain :)

DexterinBox.jpg Dexter

Now we have a 15month old Tuxedo; Dexter. Already a lot bigger than both of our senior Bengals, he is a big fussy puss and rather chonky. He is very pretty tho.

IMG_0080.jpeg Jackanory

Jackanory (Jax) is our 12 year old Seal Sepia Snow Bengal boy.

Star Pretty Eyes.jpg Star

Star is 14, and still acts like a kitten! She is a Brown Rosetted Bengal.

Crow T Cat. Use a tarp as a rain cover. Cat uses it as a bed & something to put claws through.

XT025815.jpg

My furry duo have decreed that until they deem my photographic abilities as being up to a level that they feel does them justice I am banned from going public........

This is our last cat, Sherry. She's been gone a while now, this was shot in 2007. She died the following year from breast cancer, which is apparently quite common in cats that have mothered kittens. She was a rescue and had not long finished feeding her first litter when we got her.

Sherry_-2 by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

Don't worry, I can see you...

Cat in Seefeld Austria S10_1899.jpg

Back