cat scan!

Name
michelle
Edit My Images
No
took this for the open university course i'm doing.. one of the activities was to create an image using a scanner... one of the cats is fascinated with the printer but wasn't up for being scanned so the dopey one got the honour instead!

4113041322_e841b7d4c7.jpg

thanks :) was just for a bit of fun but turned out quite effective I thought, just a pity my scanner is rubbish.. and biggles wasn't overly impressed really but he did get a chin rub in return

Great stuff!! Just put my rabbit on the scanner, interesting results!! Can post here if the OP is cool with that???

Well here is the Rabbit-o-scan :) was a little bugger as he wanted to move around and insisted he brought some sawdust with him. But here it is, straight out of the camer....scanner lol

Rabbit.jpg

sorry, didnt see your previous post.. :)

hee hee... cats are happy with a chin rub to get them to stay still, cant see that working on a rabbit!.. thats great, the fur detail has been picked up very well..

That's different.........I'm off the get the wife. ;)

There use to be a great website called www.catscan.com which was pictures of cats on scanners!

I think somebody offered them a load of money for the domain name though

couple of house bricks and a bit of pressure! ;)

not sure about the bunny.. but left it open on mine..

yeah left the lid open for the bunny - not a fan of enclosed spaces :LOL:

that's cool!

Now.....where's the cat?????........here puddy.....here puddy.....:naughty:

Oooo what OU course are you doing. The Mrs wont let me scan the cat so need a proper excuse to get her guinea pig out ;)

J

I know what I'm doing next time I'm round at my folks.

Any idea what the maximum safe operating weight for a scanner is?

Oooo what OU course are you doing. The Mrs wont let me scan the cat so need a proper excuse to get her guinea pig out ;)

J

just noticed this thread again.. thought it had disappeared into the depths :)

I was doing the T189 course with the OU - mixed feelings about it really.. dont think I really learnt anything new but kept me busy for 10 weeks.. got more feedback form the flickr group set up to run with it also didnt like having to submit a panel of 10 final images to suit them.. not me :)

others found it great though so dont let my grumbles put you off ;)

dont think biggles has forgotten this, he runs a mile when the printer starts up

Back