Cat

Edit My Images
Yes
Comments and Tips please. These have only had the exposures and sharpness slightly adjusted from RAW and then resized for the internet. Are there any free programs to easily make borders around the picture?

edit0025b.jpg

edit0026b.jpg

Nice pet captures GD ... (y) ... although I think you can see you probably have different white balance settings for each if that's the same cat ... :thinking: ... I would guess the correct one is the lower and the first has an orangey yellow colour cast possibly from indoor lighting ... ;) ... if you shot in RAW then you can adjust the WB to correct this problem quite easily ... :D

As for borders ... what software are you using as it is generally easy to add them from within the packages these days ... ;)

:p

Thanks mate. Is this better? Not sure if I done it right, but I changed the White balance from auto to colour temp and then adjusted to 2800k.

P.S. I used Zoombrowser EX and the RAW editor that comes with the Canon software and then Paint to adjust sizes. I would like to get PhotoShop CS2 soon though.

edit0030b.jpg

(y) ... that is oodles better that is ... ;)

Have you though about Elements 5 ... :thinking: ... a really super software package modelled on Photoshop and with most facilities most non-professional 'togs are likely to need ... :D ... also has in-built bordering as well as the ability to change canvas sizes to add your own style of borders ... :shrug:

And all at a fraction of the price of full blown Photoshop ... :cautious: ... you can download a free trial from the Adobe site right now so why not give it a go ... nothing to lose really ... :D

What a lovely relaxed cat you have there - I have 2 but can I get a nice shot..........NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Amazing how a simple change can make such a difference.
Pic 1 did nothing for me.
But with the WB corrected it's so much better. (y)

(y) ... that is oodles better that is ... ;)

Have you though about Elements 5 ... :thinking: ... a really super software package modelled on Photoshop and with most facilities most non-professional 'togs are likely to need ... :D ... also has in-built bordering as well as the ability to change canvas sizes to add your own style of borders ... :shrug:

And all at a fraction of the price of full blown Photoshop ... :cautious: ... you can download a free trial from the Adobe site right now so why not give it a go ... nothing to lose really ... :D

Wow, I've just tried elements 5 and it's great! I was expecting a very basic image editing program but its not at all. Has loads of filters and tools. Much more than what I would need. Definitely recommend it.

Back