Catchup: BTCC, BGT, Lotus Cup, Barcelona 24HR

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
I've not posted in ages once again. So here's a bit of a catchup!

It's been a mixed few months, naturally there will be some BTCC in here. Some British GT at Brands (always a favourite), Lotus Cup and a brief trip over to Spain to shoot the Barcelona 24hr.

I've also been using my primary school esq writing abilities to do some blog posts along the way. So if you want to be bored to death and hopefully look at some pretty pictures - head over there: http://nickdunganphotography.co.uk/blog/

Mod's forgive me for putting way too many images in this post!

1. BTCC at Snetterton. A circuit that's growing on me, but is still a challenge!

NEWSHAM-M.jpg

TORDOFF-13-L.jpg

3. Evil Eyes

TORDOFF-2-M.jpg

4. Marmite?

TORDOFF-7-M.jpg

5. This is Snetterton too - honest!

SUNSET-2-M.jpg

6. British GT at Brands GP - Awesome. One of the best events of the year.

Marmite...

BRITISH_GT_BRANDS_HATCH_2013-4554-M.jpg

Last edited:

BRITISH_GT_BRANDS_HATCH_2013-2640-L.jpg

14. Barcelona - while it wasn't raining!

BARCELONA_24HR_2013-7571-L.jpg

15. Just after it had rained

BARCELONA_24HR_2013-7220-L.jpg

16. Just before it got dark

BARCELONA_24HR_2013-9901-L.jpg

17. Ok one more

BARCELONA_24HR_2013-7794-L.jpg

18. And finally some BTCC from Rockingham. Not my favourite circuit, but still a good event.

A very popular and deserving winner!

AUSTIN-13-L.jpg

19. A rare photo from me with a driver not sat in a car!

TORDOFF-9-L.jpg

20. Naturally some pictures shot through a crowd.

TURKINGTON-2-L.jpg

21. A slightly different approach to a classic

TURKINGTON-L.jpg

Last edited:
Great shoots mate,

IMHO the BTCC photos are the best especially 1, 2, 4 and 21, liking also the GT at Brands, but not sure on the big lens being visible in 9, did you decided to include it on purpose?

Now I'm just sad...

Love them all, especially #10 though. I was hovering around that kink all weekend trying to make something work, but nothing I got comes close to how amazing that looks.

Another vote for Rob Austin a real fans favourite. I like the colour and saturation you always have in your shots. Is this added in PP or natural out of the camera?

Some cool shizzle as usual matey!

I've missed seeing your stuff.

I'm with Gary... #7 and #21 are outstanding in a selection of outstanding images.

#10 is a shot Steve's used a fair bit in the past but I've rarely seen others do so.

#8 looks awfully familiar lol

Amazing as ever Nick! Sorry I didn't see much of you at the rock. That last image is damn right outstanding. Great stuff

Thanks Matt :)

7 and 21.. awesome!

Cheers mate

3,5 and 21 for me. Always enjoy seeing your work.

:)

Great set, love them all.

Thanks Buddy

Some great angles and pov in this set really liking 10+12 and 13 reminds me of my moment of drunken stupidity at Le-Mans with a P+S a few years back

Haha, well 13 was taken whilst stone cold sober i'm afraid to say ;)

love 16 and 21
seen 18 before in a few places, great shot of the moment,

Thankyou mate

Great shoots mate,

IMHO the BTCC photos are the best especially 1, 2, 4 and 21, liking also the GT at Brands, but not sure on the big lens being visible in 9, did you decided to include it on purpose?

Not particularly, It was there and didn't bother me too much so i left it in. Lazyness more than anything ;)

love number 5..fantastic light..also 13 and 21..like the blog also.

Thanks Paul

Love the shot of Rob Austin. Such a deserving winner.

It was a brilliant Win.

Now I'm just sad...

Love them all, especially #10 though. I was hovering around that kink all weekend trying to make something work, but nothing I got comes close to how amazing that looks.

10 is stolen from one of the Blzeebub boys, albeit they shot it for bikes. But it's a great angle (even better with a crowd on the bank behind)

Another vote for Rob Austin a real fans favourite. I like the colour and saturation you always have in your shots. Is this added in PP or natural out of the camera?

Most of it is off the camera, the cameras are setup a little more saturated than standard and then i add a very small amount more afterwards in PP.

Some cool shizzle as usual matey!

I've missed seeing your stuff.

I'm with Gary... #7 and #21 are outstanding in a selection of outstanding images.

#10 is a shot Steve's used a fair bit in the past but I've rarely seen others do so.

#8 looks awfully familiar lol

Yes, guilty as charged. 10 and 8 are copies of shots you boys have taken. Although i might argue who got to 8 first :p

We need to sort a post season drink!

love 2 & 8. awesome panning skills also :)

Back