Caterham Severn Supersport - some pics from my shoot

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi there,

As mentioned in my previous thread I spent Tuesday up in North Yorkshire with a rather nice Caterham that I had hired for the day. Found some great locations and got some shots I am really happy with.

Here's a few for me to share: -

1) Afternoon rain put pay to a few fast laps round Olivers Mount.

Caterham031009ba.jpg

2) Front view, mostly seen in the rear view mirror of the car in front.

Caterham031009ga.jpg

3) Out on the open road, not many roads where you can do this

Caterham031009ha.jpg

4) Close up of the front wheel

Caterham031009ca.jpg

5) Parked by the sea at Sandsend looking towards Whitby

Caterham031009la.jpg

6) Up on the moors and time to cross the ford

Caterham031009ia.jpg

Going back up to Yorkshire at the end of the month to take the companies other Caterham out for a spin and a few pics. Apparently this one is 'Gulf' liveried so should be really nice.

C&C welcome.

Regards

Tim

Some great shots there Tim, pity you didn't get to take it round the track, but I don't doubt you still got out with a grin and was reluctant to hand the keys back (y)

Lovely shots, really. One of my favorite cars, you really captured the Caterham "DNA" well.

Ever thought of sending these to Caterham?

Some nice shots Tim, #2, #3 and #6 are my personal favs

Some C&C if I may, #1 looks a little on the slant, #5 for me the drain cover draws my eye and finally #6 a slight niggle is the bright wind shields reflections.

My friend has a Caterham and arrived at his wedding in it. Love your shot by the river.

VG-001.jpg

Some nice shots Tim, #2, #3 and #6 are my personal favs

Some C&C if I may, #1 looks a little on the slant, #5 for me the drain cover draws my eye and finally #6 a slight niggle is the bright wind shields reflections.

Hi there,

Thanks for the C&C, I have tweaked number 1 to straighten it up, hadn't even noticed that it was on a slant :thinking:. Might have a play with numbers 5 & 6 if I get time.

Regards

Tim

Very high quality images!

Back