Cathedral Light

Name
Les
Edit My Images
No
Wakefield cathedral with a morning shaft of light, yes HDR for those who like and dislike the process

LesF

Wake-Cath-2616.jpg

HDR is just on of the tools in the box ... it's how you use it that counts ... Great Image (y)
Just being picky, but it looks like the picture is rotated a degree or two anticlockwise :thinking:

Lovely use of HDR.

well I couldn't tell from looking at the excellent pic that HDR was used - so that is brilliant! I hate over done HDR - this is how it should be.

Thanks you three I do try and make my HDR shots more on the realistic side, pleased you like.

LesF

Oh that's beautiful. How did you get the lovely effect on the lights?

Lisa

Stunning capture!

When did you get into Wakefield Cathedral with nobody around? Whenever I've been in theres always been too many people around.

Have you been to Chantry Chapel yet? It's years since I was there but I reckon it'd be a great subject if you got permission to shoot inside, outside would be good if you could find the right angle/light.

Let me know if you ever fancy some company on a local shoot by the way, I'm only in Thornhill and always up for a trip out.

Thumbs up from me, lovly contrast and the way the light travels through the windows..(y)

Ye like it!! good use of HDR! :)

Do they charge you to take pics at Wakefield? I know they do at some others
No Wakefield at present is free just a small donation

When did you get into Wakefield Cathedral with nobody around
Just after it opened Sat am and no not done Chantry Bridge yet but I will soon as. Let you know about any trips locally

Thanks everyone glad you like

LesF

Back