Caught this little fellow MK 2

Name
Clifford
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to catch this little fellow, while at work the other day.

Smallbirds23-12-2007037cropped800.jpg

Hope you all had a good xmas.

I'm sure CT will recognize this little one!

He is quite the boff on these little critters;)

Its a little wren awwwww :)

Well done. The Wren is one of the most frustrating birds to capture well, they really live life in the fast lane - flat out metabolism and never still.

It looks like it's only the huge crop which has lost you the quality in tihs shot. Even with really long lenses you still need to get much closer than you'd think to get good images with fine feather detail.

Well done. The Wren is one of the most frustrating birds to capture well, they really live life in the fast lane - flat out metabolism and never still.

It looks like it's only the huge crop which has lost you the quality in tihs shot. Even with really long lenses you still need to get much closer than you'd think to get good images with fine feather detail.

Thanks for the comments:). It is a large crop. I was useing a tamron 200mm/500mm. and was about 20 feet away. Lens was set to 500mm.

At 500mm you really need to get closer than 20 feet -probably half that distance or less, and you need a fast shutter speed to freeze these little beggars.

Good effort - keep clicking, the rewards are great when it all comes together. (y)

Thanks to you all for your comments. Right now just have to work out how to get closer.

Back