CD Calendar - Help Needed

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm trying to make the CD calendar using the template from here http://www.peter.com.au/projects/calendar.html & have a question

Is there an error in the sizing? 11.75cm x 13.65cm doesn't seem right, or is there an easier alternative out there. I need to get the printed out size correct so I can find out the size of the image so I can batch process them to fit.

I've had a play with one image and its driving me mad:bonk:

I've gone brain dead at the moment so any help much appreciated

Regards
Andrew

The size you've quoted seems to include the wraps around the case. If you want simply a slip in for a CD case then 12 cm x 12 cm should work. or simply measure a CD with a simple insert

The size you've quoted seems to include the wraps around the case. If you want simply a slip in for a CD case then 12 cm x 12 cm should work. or simply measure a CD with a simple insert

It's probably the way I've explained it. The calendar template fits 2 months per sheet of A4 which you then cut up. If I resize the template to A4 dimensions then each month is bigger than 12 x 12.

Alternatively it could just be me being dense :LOL:

Just had look at the templates in Photoshop. They are the wrong size. The width is OK but the height is about 14 cm before crop marks. Threse take off only about 1/2 cm anyway.

If you have Photoshop you could use the Free Transform Tool re re size the height, but that will reduce the picture area as well/ Also you may find the text a bit squashed.

I don't think there is an easy fix as the template is wrong, and it's not really possible to fix it.

The only answer I can come up with is to copy the calender part of the template onto another document and make your own templates. Or trawl the net for free ones

Just had look at the templates in Photoshop. They are the wrong size. The width is OK but the height is about 14 cm before crop marks. Threse take off only about 1/2 cm anyway.

If you have Photoshop you could use the Free Transform Tool re re size the height, but that will reduce the picture area as well/ Also you may find the text a bit squashed.

I don't think there is an easy fix as the template is wrong, and it's not really possible to fix it.

The only answer I can come up with is to copy the calender part of the template onto another document and make your own templates. Or trawl the net for free ones

Thanks for that I was beginning to think I was going a bit :banana:

Back