Celebrity photos today...what to do?

Forbiddenbiker

The Enforcer
Name
Adam
Edit My Images
Yes
Let’s say,;) I happened to wonder upon a celebrity photo shoot (Journey south)...on public ground...but in a very secluded place, probably chosen because there was little chance of any other reasonable photographers being in the vicinity.

I took some photos of the two celebs....then a photos of one of the models who was looking for attention...she reacted badly and asked me to stop...which I did.

:LOL:

Are these photos worth anything do you think?
...or have I’ve been watching too much paparazzi on TV. :shrug:

Should I not even consider this because of performance rights or something? Not that they where performing or anything...just waiting for the next session.
But I'm not into theft.

What do you peeps think?

Ring the pic eds of the scandal mags and see if they're interested. If they are, tell them the truth about how you got them and then negotiate a price.

Thanks mate. :)

I've been phoning around; the mirrors not quite interested...nearly but not quite.

The sun would like to see them though.....nothing more at this stage..

heeee, this is fun. :LOL:

Errr, how do I put a water mark on them in Adobe Photoshop...?? :eek: please anyone?

And what size should they be reduced too?

Thanks Gandhi, that link showed me a lot. :) (y)

I went for the simple layer option, just because of time restraints, and plastered my name and copyright on them.

After a few more calls, and plenty of, hmmm, not this time, but thanks for calling, my excitement has ebbed somewhat. A damn interesting morning though. :D

...still haven't heard back from the Sun....you never know eh.

Also, A long shot; has anybody heard of a photo agency/media called....something like; Red shots, or Red tops?...I miss-heard some advice and didn't want to stop the flow of conversation.

What about the celeb gossip mags such as heat and ok. They tend to have pictures such as 'Shock Horror -- Here's unknown celeb out walking'.

Agree with SammyC - you'd probably get much more interest from the 'celeb' gossip type mags such at OK, NOW, HEAT, NEW!, CLOSER etc

Sadly, I happen to have a copy of 'NEW' at the mo. Contact details as follows: 0871 5207016 or email karmel.doughty@express.co.uk

Yeah, I've tried A few Sammy. Hello mag was a, err, no thanks. IPC mags have nothing suitable... no car mags on their list or anything. (E.g. new MG in the piccy as well)

minimeeze; 'sadly'. :LOL:
I imagine it’s probably easier on the eye than midwife monthly or whatever it’s called....just guessing. ;)

Thanks for that list also, I'm certainly pleased to say I haven't heard of any of them...although I did try 'Take a Break' mag ...but only because I saw a copy lying in the gutter near my front door this morning. :(

There’s some wit to be had there but it’s beyond me.

I phoned Karmel as well and left a message. (y)

Back