Celebrity portraits for exhibition

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
I'm having an exhibition in July and will be exhibiting portraits i have taken of Celebrities, theres obviously only so much room on the walls so i would love input on which images you all think are the stronger, i "think" i have room for around 7-9 images.

sorry in advance for there being so many.

Tony Gardner - Actor (Lead Balloon, Various sketch shows, My parents are aliens)

tonystreet.jpg

tony.jpg

Rodney Marsh - Ex England footballer and TV pundit.

rodneypint.jpg

rodneymaxtalk.jpg

rodneymaxdebate.jpg

rodney.jpg

Ralph Brown - Actor (withnail and i, Starwars, Alien3, waynes world 2)

ralphhead.jpg

Norman Lovett - Actor/Comedian (Red Dwarf, i Lovett)

norman.jpg

I'm having an exhibition in July and will be exhibiting portraits i have taken of Celebrities, theres obviously only so much room on the walls so i would love input on which images you all think are the stronger, i "think" i have room for around 7-9 images.

What's the theme to the exhibition? Is it just shots of celebrities or is there anything linking them?

Your best shot .. and it really stands out is the one of Ralph Brown sitting in the easy chair.

well, i definately would buy (if i had the money) the one with him in the flowery yellow arm chair, reading the paper. i think thats great.
:)

The one thing that seems to be linking them for me is sitting down.... what and where

Rodney Marsh - Having a beer outside a pub with a London bus in the background.
Ralph Brown - Reading a Paper in a flowery chair.
Norman Lovett - Looking sad and lonely on a bench in the park.
Max Clifford - office desk.
Giles Alderson - on the bus.
Danny John Jules - In the yellow chairs with (y)
Arthur Smith - either the 1st which shows off his bright trousers or second with the eek type look on his face.

kinda ties them all in for me, hope that helps

Lee

i'm going to tell you which ones i like but its tricky because they are not numbered but anyway
the first one of tony gardener (on the street)
rodney marsh with the bus
ralph brown in the flowery chair (great shot)
first and fifth ones of danny john-jules
first one of arthur smith :)

Somebody a Red Dwarf fan by any chance?!!!!

My faves:

Tony Gardner - first one

Rodney - last one
Norman
Giles - first and second one
Danny - first one

What's the theme to the exhibition? Is it just shots of celebrities or is there anything linking them?

the only thing linking them is the fact theyre in the public eye.

The exhibition idea was just to take portraits of Celebrities, to see how easy (or hard) it would be to gain access to them.

majority have been really nice.

The one thing that seems to be linking them for me is sitting down.... what and where

Rodney Marsh - Having a beer outside a pub with a London bus in the background.
Ralph Brown - Reading a Paper in a flowery chair.
Norman Lovett - Looking sad and lonely on a bench in the park.
Max Clifford - office desk.
Giles Alderson - on the bus.
Danny John Jules - In the yellow chairs with (y)
Arthur Smith - either the 1st which shows off his bright trousers or second with the eek type look on his face.

kinda ties them all in for me, hope that helps

Lee

thanks it does help, feedback is always important when picking final images.

Ralph in the chair, absolutely perfect! Love seeing the Red Dwarf crew here too.

Back