Edit My Images
No
Here are a few shots from Center Parcs, I love this little fella:

_MG_1731.jpg

_MG_1743.jpg

_MG_1747.jpg

_MG_1749.jpg

_MG_1751.jpg

Ooops, Mods, can you move this one to the other nature section? It was 1.30am when I put it up :LOL:

Top man, thanks :)

And I do, and they are so used to people there, that I was able to get these shots with my 70-200

Anyone :(

Cool more Squirrel pictures.....he looks happy to pose

Love the last 2

My local Squirrel was on the fence this morning, never around when I have the camera out...grrr....lol

GJUK

Thank you guys :) Its nice to get some feedback :)

Some lovely posed (No4 for me).
Wee guy looks good - just not in my back yard, doing my nuts in.

Whats quite funny is that everyone here has liked 3 and 4, however everyone I know who isnt in to photography loves 5 :LOL:

I'd go with number 3 and 4 as well. Can kind of see what people are saying with #5 but the composition is just a little too wonky (for want of a better word) for me.

Nice sharp photos - would choose number 4 and 5 myself. He/She seems very happy to pose for you!!

Nice sharp photos - would choose number 4 and 5 myself. He/She seems very happy to pose for you!!

They are so used to people that they let you get quite close some times, and I was very fortunate to be able to get as close as I did :D

Whats quite funny is that everyone here has liked 3 and 4, however everyone I know who isnt in to photography loves 5 :LOL:

Do you think it's the quirkier composition?

I like number 3 best, he looks like he's just about to spring into action, it's almost like you can see there's a thought process

Do you think it's the quirkier composition?

I would guess so. I think from a photographers point of view, they are looking at everything in that respect, however jo public will be looking at it and thinking its a fun image.
I just think he looks like he wants a cuddle :LOL:

And 3 Does look more like an action shot

Thanks for the kind words :)

I live near a park where grey squirrels are rife,but after seeing your shots nI must get out there and photo some

I live near a park where grey squirrels are rife,but after seeing your shots nI must get out there and photo some

Do so! These were fairly tame I admit, and I'd love to go back to center parcs again just to shoot the squirrels

Love number 5, captures the inquisitive, cheeky essence of the squirrel - especially given the location where they are even bolder than usual! The rest are pretty run of the mill, even if technically good.

5 offers a slightly different aspect on a creature that isn't the shyest of subjects :)

Thanks buddy

Back