CeX

Edit My Images
No
Hi Everyone,

A dear friend of mine has recently acquired a CeX franchise [http://www.cex.co.uk/] and wanted to pilot stocking photography related equipments for buy, sell or exchange.

Since we all keep upgrading or exchanging our photo products, I was interested in knowing your views from a photography community point of view if stocking photo products in CeX will be a success or failure and if either then why?

Your views are highly appreciated.

I think it's a great idea, but he should run his own website as the CEX one is dire. If he takes decent photos of the stock and prices it right, it will most certainly sell!

Cheers,
James

I think it's a great idea, but he should run his own website as the CEX one is dire. If he takes decent photos of the stock and prices it right, it will most certainly sell!

Cheers,
James

You have a point there James but because it's a franchise I guess CeX will let him bend the rules but great suggestions and will ask him to put a word with CeX management, if he can get his own pics loaded. (y)

It's not just the pics, although that is a huge part of it, the CEX website is just too bloody picky.

I *know* they have some great stuff, but it's just not easily searchable.

They should look closely at companies like www.aria.co.uk for a better example of how a shopping cart would work.

Cheers,
James

It's not just the pics, although that is a huge part of it, the CEX website is just too bloody picky.

I *know* they have some great stuff, but it's just not easily searchable.

They should look closely at companies like www.aria.co.uk for a better example of how a shopping cart would work.

Cheers,
James

Thanks James. Being their corporate website, bleak chances of allowing any tweaks by a franchise but he could definitely suggest IMHO.

What is CeX and does anyone really pay OTT for goods on there? (GTA4 is £60!)

What is CeX and does anyone really pay OTT for goods on there? (GTA4 is £60!)

What is CeX?

Founded in 1992, CeX has over 50 stores worldwide as of the end of 2007, with exciting expansion plans for 2008. CeX buy, sell and exchange a focused yet complementary range of products that include video games, DVDs, mobile phones, computers, digital electronics and music.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What is OTT? :thinking::thinking:

GTA4 is £60! ???????????? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Back