ch 5 how to take stunning pictures

Hi Mark ta for the link fella!, it was better than I thought TBH!:eek:. I've known Bob for a long time & the Pet products pun was tonge in cheek not a "who's he" diss:D. Kind regards Graham.

I reckon that Bob's was probably the best episode of the lot (from what I can remember - I'm not going to watch them again!).

Never even crossed my mind that you were being rude about him!

saw to nights.... Never seen such naff images at the end....
all look like college student crap.

never such pap as well....

Were all the others that exciting?

You should be careful of what you say as people who were on that show could be reading this...

Watched the first 5 minutes on Demand 5 and the switched off!

Watching the one from the other night with Martin Parr……why oh why do I have to think like a fly and wave my camera all around the place? Im sure not waving my D700 around like that!!

You should be careful of what you say as people who were on that show could be reading this...

Yup, they are, and even given what you said earlier I'd still support what Daryl said.

If you weren't happy with your photos you should have binned them - unless you'd signed over copyright and didn't have a choice that is?

Go on then... i will ask.. Why should we be careful?

I am just watching the sports one for the first time using that link...its half time.. adverts :(

Have to say not a lot wrong wiht first half....

Back