Chaffiinch

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Managed to get the camera out for an hour this morning - getting serious withdrawal symptoms! :puke:

4336_1520393734af163edee250.jpg

4336_4055775334af163f2d4b31.jpg

4336_2069627954af163f094667.jpg

7D, 500mm f4L 800 ISO

Great set as always.............also nice to see the chaffies without that awful bumblefoot afflication, which seems to be affecting so many of them down my end of the country!

Thanks keith. Bumblefoot is pretty rife with the Chaffies on Cannock Chase too - horrible affliction.

Yo Glo! :wave: Yeah - 3 is angling for some sort of cute award I reckon. :D

Lovely shots - amazing detail.

They are so beautiful! :love:

I really wish I could get shots like you! :)

Getting to grips with the beast I see Cedric :D Lovely set, and if forced to choose it would be #2.

Nice set Cedric.

Bumblefoot is pretty rife with the Chaffies on Cannock Chase too - horrible affliction.

I've seen this in a few around my way, also saw a female chaffy a couple of days ago with a nasty looking growth starting on the side of it's face,any idea what that could be.

I've seen this in a few around my way, also saw a female chaffy a couple of days ago with a nasty looking growth starting on the side of it's face,any idea what that could be.
Could be anything I suppose, but Avian Pox is a likely cause, as is a burrowing tick possibly?

Back