Chaffinch ..............

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
_V2C3651-Edit.jpg

Comments and critique always welcome and appreciated.

Thank you for popping in and looking :)

Blends in well with the background!
How are your Coal Tits doing?

Blends in well with the background!
How are your Coal Tits doing?

Cheers Charlie - apologies will have to work on getting them in a setting were they don't get hidden - seem to have this problem elsewhere as well :D.

The Coal Tits have now all fledged - 5 went off OK but unfortunately 1 went straight into the pond and drowned - have to put up some warning signs and have some lifebelts nearby before H&S get wise.

Nice Tom,he does blend well as james says,
regards,
john.

Thank you very much John.

Tom

My Coalies have all gone! Not seen one in weeks where there used to be several dozen about the place.

My Coalies have all gone! Not seen one in weeks where there used to be several dozen about the place.

Unfortunately the same here- must have all gone on their hols :D

Looks nice and sharp Tom, and yes, the colours all work well together (y)

Lovely shot Tom, colours, light and tones look spot on. My only thought would be for the sake of the end of the tail being oof, maybe with that side on pose a bit more dof :shrug: Still a good capture though ;)

Looks nice and sharp Tom, and yes, the colours all work well together (y)

Cheers for your comments Trev.

Lovely shot Tom, colours, light and tones look spot on. My only thought would be for the sake of the end of the tail being oof, maybe with that side on pose a bit more dof :shrug: Still a good capture though ;)

Cheers Rich. Was using f/7.1 which should have been adequate - suspect there was still a little tail movement.

I like this shot a lot, the setting makes it a bit different.

Dai

Thank you Dai - glad you like it.

Beautiful detailed shot of the Chaffinch.

Thank you very much.

Tom

Back