Challenge in the mud

Name
Junior
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello guys.

I am the Almeida Junior, I live in Brazil and this is my first topic here, since I met this I was surprised with the quality of the photos found here.

After some time just seeing the pictures posted I decided to post some of mine.

These photos were taken in a competition called Challenge in the mud, was a very nice proof that gave me very good photos.

DSC_3891.jpg

DSC_3899.jpg

DSC_3900.jpg

DSC_3994.jpg

DSC_3998.jpg

DSC_3999.jpg

I hope you enjoy, comment at will.

PS: Sorry my English. (y)

Welcome to the forum :wave: these are some seriously spectacular images, that you've done a really nice job on capturing you have caught some spectacular angles for the jumps (y) :clap: I look forward to seeing more from you :D

Matt
MWHCVT

Great captures. The only crit I'd have is that your shutter speed is maybe a little fast so you don't fully capture the motion of the vehicles. If you slowed the shutter slightly and panned with the movement, you'd get lovely motion blur and the sense of the speed.

But, great shots of a good subject - and I love the angle in no.8 - looks like its going to land damn near on top of you!

Welcome to the forum :wave: these are some seriously spectacular images, that you've done a really nice job on capturing you have caught some spectacular angles for the jumps (y) :clap: I look forward to seeing more from you :D

Matt
MWHCVT

:plus1: I can't believe he managed to save that from rolling in pic 2, must have been some bit of driving.

Excellent work.

Fantastic captures and I think that seeing 2 tons of vehicle in the air gives a fair feeling of speed :)

Thanks guys, I really love offroad motorsports and I try to dedicate to my photos.

Combat Wombat, thanks for the tip to use lower speeds, I really need to do this because the pictures look good even better.

In a situation like this what speed do you think would be good to use? Normally I use aperture priority and work at f / 8 or f/11 thinking on sharpness and about the speeds usually I use at least 500.

And yes, the car on pic 8 actually landed right next to me, it always happens... hehehe

Soon I will post more photos of other championships in Brazil.

Thank you all.

Great images of a type [and particularly colour] of motorsport that most of us in Europe don't often see! :clap:

simply fantastic set, you really know how to catch feeling and motion to your work. (y)

:plus1: I can't believe he managed to save that from rolling in pic 2, must have been some bit of driving.

Excellent work.

:plus1: just what I was going to say after having read through the comments.

oh and welcome btw :wave:

Stunning set, great action and all super-sharp! (y) Definitely a great introduction to this forum! :clap:

Really enjoyable set. As mentioned above an unsual type of motor sport compared to here in Europe. Thanks for sharing.

Some great images there junior, if those are the first from you I for one am waiting for more.

Back