Chameleons!!

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Had to do a photoshoot for a guy who owns a reptile shop today and thought I would share a few of the pics with you..
These guys are as bright as the pics if not brighter in the flesh!
STU_1590.jpg

STU_1594.jpg

STU_1585.jpg

STU_1587.jpg

STU_1603.jpg

STU_1608.jpg

STU_1613.jpg

STU_1616.jpg

Thanks mate..quite different to when they are babies..heres another species on a matchstick for size comparison..
STU_1639.jpg

STU_1638.jpg

STU_1651.jpg

Cool stuff Stuart! (y)
I can never look at Chameleons, anymore without "seeing" the old "Therwell" cartoon, entiltled "be kind to your pet" and a poor Chameleon on a tartan rug, straining......... it always makes me smile :D

lol..thanks both..well I'm pretty pleased with the pics I got today and hopefully so will the owner of the shop..

...well I'm pretty pleased with the pics I got today and hopefully so will the owner of the shop..

So you should be and so will he be, I'm sure (y)

I'm sure the shop owner will be very pleased with those Stuart....they're superb.
I was looking into buying a Cham last year (Veiled) , but decided against it in the end cos I read they're quite difficult to look after and seemed to suffer from quite a few probs if the environment wasn't just right (air circulation / humidity).
Still love looking at them in the pet shop though - fascinating animals.

Lovely shots. Thanks for posting them

Very colourful critters - and those tiny ones are just adorable! Lovely sharp shots, and I bet the guy from the reptile shop was happy with them.

Can't look at a chameleon now without thinking Budweiser :LOL:

:)Cheers both..they are great reptiles to keepbut as you say conditions have to be very precise for them to thirive and live a stress free life..The yemen chams can be very aggressive but are probably one of the hardier species whereas the panthers are a bit more delicate.
Bud--weis---errrrrrr:LOL:

Simply stunning shots Stuart ... (y) ... the owner has got to be well pleased with that out-turn ... :D

And superb reps too ... ;)

:p

They are gorgeous. I used to have a panther female. She came in and promptly had 15 babies or so and ate about 5 of them before I realised what had happened!

Anyway those are stunning pics!

Thanks both..never heard of cannabilism with them though!!

Wow.. Was it stuck on a demo mode!! or just couldnt make its mind up what colour to be!! lol..

Fantastic pictures though!! super sharp.. (y)

These are amazing - the last one on the matchstick is, I think the best, just because its so unusual and there's no sign of the hand that's a bit distracting in the others.

That's not to say there's anything wrong with the others - super sharp.

Great set.

:)Cheers mate I appreciate the input..heres a few without "hands"..;)
STU_1887.jpg

STU_1869.jpg

STU_1874.jpg

STU_1863.jpg

STU_1883.jpg

yup - I think sticks work better than hands :)

Thanks both..never heard of cannabilism with them though!!

ME EITHER!! I always wondered if it had anything to do with the stress of shipping... who knows I've never had another pregnant (gravid?) one so I'll never know.

Thanks mate..only left the fingers visible just to show how tiny they are against a hand.

Great, sharp, colourfull photos of a fascinating subject. Its a shame that such colourfull creatures have to always look like they're sad and grumpy.:shake:

Back