Champions league

Fantastically exciting game.... great stuff.

As a neutral person, I felt United were good in the first half, and the second half Chelsea should of won it. I feel sorry for Terry as the media are focusing on him, no one has mentioned Anelka. He just didn't look interested when he walked up to tke the final penalty.

But on a plus, my team, Nottingham Forest got promoted back to the championship!

As a neutral person, I felt United were good in the first half, and the second half Chelsea should of won it. I feel sorry for Terry as the media are focusing on him, no one has mentioned Anelka. He just didn't look interested when he walked up to tke the final penalty.

But on a plus, my team, Nottingham Forest got promoted back to the championship!

At the end of the day, it was still Terry's miss that counted, but glad to see Ronaldo miss with his show boating. Small comfort though.:crying:

As a neutral person, frankly, I couldn't really give a damn.

The look on Ronaldo's face after the penalty miss made the game for me, as great as he is and all that.:LOL: It was a great game though wasn't it. ;)

Yawn and Out of Focus. IMHO.

:thinking: I thought this was the "Talk Photography" setion :thinking:
Should be in the "Out of Focus" area :shake:

I thought Ronaldo's face would have made for some great pictures....

Him lying on the floor crying....

Superb game...feel sorry for John Terry...another lucky/messy goal by Lampard...

As a neutral person, frankly, I couldn't really give a damn.

:agree:

boring boring football

last nights game was the ultimate game for people that support teams that are from nowhere near where they live/were born

I live about 3 miles from Chelsea but i could only hear my neighbours cheer when Man U scored. IMHO you should only be allowed to support the team where you were born/live near. :)

*ducks for cover waiting for the flames :)*

im a liverpool fan so loved seeing the smug chelsea fans having the smiles wiped off their faces :D after that stupid scouse banner grrrrrrrr

It was a nice warm up match for the real event this Sunday at Wembley, come on the whites (y)

Crackin result :D

My housemate actually ran out of the house, round the estate, into a mates living room, ran back out again and then came home. was comedy part from the fact he now can't walk on one foot..... (yes, he did it bare foot. Smooth) :D:D:D

I got told off by my mum and dad for cheering too loud :( What a thrilling game. As a Manchester United there were a few scary moments. Drogba got sent off!!! I was sooooo happy, he is such a t*t.

It was a cracking game. I'm a neutral, so I wasn't too bothered with the result, but it was an excellent match, and a great advert for the premier league.

I agree with badgerbaiter though, coming from Guernsey, there is no team in any league, so everyone my age supports United, as they were the 'in' team when I was young. I have friends at uni from Wigan who support united, friends from Wales who support united. It seems people support the teams who are doing well...

Coming from Burnley, I'm a Clarets fan, and would stick with them through everyting, good and bad (mainly bad)...

Anyway, cracking game!...

Back