channel 4 tonight

:eek:

I didnt see this? I'll go look for it on UKNova.

Kids are growing old waaaaay too quickly these days. I really worry for my 7rd old daughter

Ally said:
did anyone see channel 4 tonight? the secret life of the class room. :eek: :eek: oh my goodness! 5 and 6 year olds telling each other thay are going to have sex! and that the two girls were going to have sex! this is not right, just had to share this, as I coulden't believe it :shake:

I was saying the same thing in 77 aged six/seven in catholic Ireland & i was not the only one...

It's harmless, lets put the show in context, they were the most adorable little kids you'd ever wish to meet. They had no idea what they were talking about

Someone else said the same thing over at raisingkids, put it into context and you'll see the show wasn't like that and the kids didnt have a clue what it all meant.

some of the stuff that comes out of my kids mouths is astounding, but they really dont know what they are talking about, be interested to know where some of it comes from though, as im very careful what i do or say round my kids

matty said:
be interested to know where some of it comes from though, as im very careful what i do or say round my kids

School. Because as much as you may be careful, not all parents [or relatives] are.

Similar sort of discussions went about a couple of years later than this when I was at school. I didn't have a clue what people were talking about - but with a history of being bullied I made out that I did. Which made me look like even more of a fool, and gave bullies more fuel! Ho hum.

I think perhaps the point I'm trying to make here is that, even at what may seem a disturbingly young age, it may be an idea to have a basic chat with your kids. Because better that they get the basics from you, not the playground.

Someone I went college with told me about some rarther x rated stuff he did when he was very small. I would of said it was bull but then after that proggy

Back