Chard RFC v Bracknell RFC

I like it, some rules are stupid! (just saying)

Yeah, have to agree, some shots dont have faces, but they are great action shots all the same. If it has the essence of what the game is about, I never have a problem. I suppose if it comes to publishing, then it's different because it's more about the individuals rather than the sport thats being represented. Good set. It seems that most people had a good sunny afternoon on saturday. (y)

Yeah, have to agree, some shots dont have faces, but they are great action shots all the same. If it has the essence of what the game is about, I never have a problem. I suppose if it comes to publishing, then it's different because it's more about the individuals rather than the sport thats being represented. Good set. It seems that most people had a good sunny afternoon on saturday. (y)

The first one I would never publish not that I do that anyway. From a professionals perspective it would have no value so would be binned. But it does show grass roots sport where tackling is not as good.
I was very pleased that the weather was great because all too often it is dark and grey.

Some nice Shots there, looks like you had good weather Which really helps

Back