Charger for godox pb960 / ad360?

Kris

Curly
Edit My Images
No
A very long shot, but does anybody happen to have a charger for a godox pb960 battery pack going spare that you could sell? It is used to power the ad360 as well as being a battery pack for standard flashguns.

I've tried all the godox usual resellers in the UK, but no luck.

Also read a thread that had divided opinion on whether you could use a generic charger, but don't want to risk it.

Or possibly purchase another whole pb960 if you have an unwanted one?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Cant help with the charger but you can get multi voltage chargers that may fit depending on plug type. If you have a broken charger with the right plug it should be easy enough to bodge.

Yeah, I have a 12v 2a charger for a hd drive caddy that seems to fit perfectly and is the right output, but doesn't have a load indicator led.

The difference in opinion in the above forum makes me a bit hesitant to even try it. Any knowledgeable opinions here?

Also, this appears to be the correct charger matching the Godox in design and which claims that it is specifically made for Lithium-ion and lithium polymer batteries.

Just rather use the correct charger.

Think my best hope is to wait for another pb960 on the fleabay just for the charger and spare!

Last edited:

I've had these people bookmarked for a while just in case i needed one..did notice one for sale on ebay recently for about a 100 notes..it's more the flashbulbs for the gun I struggle to find the last ones I got came from Hongkong I think..

here you go ebay is your friend...

ebay item no: 265788973063

Last edited:
That's on the pricey side. The last PB960 I bought from eBay cost £35 - admittedly used.

That's on the pricey side. The last PB960 I bought from eBay cost £35 - admittedly used.

It's not if you really need it, it's in truth a good price for new but used prices can be incredible to the point they're unrealistic.

The problem with used is you have no control over timing, if you can wait you will get some bargains but if you need something soon it doesn't help you that a £35 unit will pop up a year later.

Back