Cheap AA batteries

Well I've decided to buy 4 more rechargeables (eneloop) at 7dayshop and while there bought some Portra 160...total cost inc 5% discount £27.53 with free del.

Well I've decided to buy 4 more rechargeables (eneloop) at 7dayshop and while there bought some Portra 160...total cost inc 5% discount £27.53 with free del.

assuming it's a box of 5 folls of portra, you have a bargain, but why i am I telling you that cos if it wasn't a true bargain, you wouldn't have made the purchase ......we all know you too well Bri ;):D:D

assuming it's a box of 5 folls of portra, you have a bargain, but why i am I telling you that cos if it wasn't a true bargain, you wouldn't have made the purchase ......we all know you too well Bri ;):D:D

:D
Well I'm over your way this year to show my son WW1 battlefields in France, then Belgium and ending up to his partners place in Holland, so thought it a great time to use the ETRS with 35mm backup with Reala.,,,,I took the Etrs over about 20 years before but just having a 75mm was restricting.
Does 7dayshop take all day just to process an order as it seems to be stuck on that bit when logging it to account?

Does 7dayshop take all day just to process an order as it seems to be stuck on that bit when logging it to account?

You know how Poundland are called Poundland because everything costs a pound?

Well, 7dayshop are called 7day shop because everything...

;)

You know how Poundland are called Poundland because everything costs a pound?

Well, 7dayshop are called 7day shop because everything...

;)

Well I'd think they would be very quick cashing my visa card ;)......but when I clicked order after using my card, a page come up and said "unsuccessful" when it auto safety checks with my bank...went on chat at 7dayshop and they said "processing" erm which I already know, but I don't want to re-order again if this is going through.....so I guess I'll have to give it 7days o_O Also I have a confirmed order no.

Without wishing to sound dim, does that not mean that your order is confirmed and will be with you in due course?

Dunno Asha just got an email saying
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Order ******* (placed on 9 January 2017) but in the box next to billing info titled "payment method" it says "Pay by Visa or Mastercard Card with Realex" and not that it was paid. :rolleyes:

Dunno Asha just got an email saying
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Order ******* (placed on 9 January 2017) but in the box next to billing info titled "payment method" it says "Pay by Visa or Mastercard Card with Realex" and not that it was paid. :rolleyes:
phone them!

Yeah will after a few days if their chat line can't help.

If the chat lines there are like here, you are "chatting" with a computer and receive automated replies

Drives me insane, when I wish to talk to a living person with the ability to reply to my query in a professional manner.and ultimately, resolve the issues.

If the chat lines there are like here, you are "chatting" with a computer and receive automated replies

Drives me insane, when I wish to talk to a living person with the ability to reply to my query in a professional manner.and ultimately, resolve the issues.

The chat line for 7dayshop is VG so far and has no queue and you talk to a person...or a very clever computer that changes girl's names :D So she says "the order is going through and been paid" (y)

Well, they aren't the brand that exploded on me, at least twice! (Probably Duracell, but can't be certain.)

Back