Cheap big screen phone recommendations

Mr Bump

From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I want a cheap-ish really big screen phone that will mainly be used for surfing, apps and sat nav in the car.
I am working a contract on a site that has zero internet but management don't mind us using our phones while we are in between tasks.

I tried that out some years ago with an ASUS Fonepad. Turned out to be too big for convenient use as a phone but too small to be a good tablet. :(

I tried that out some years ago with an ASUS Fonepad. Turned out to be too big for convenient use as a phone but too small to be a good tablet. :(

to be honest I will probably still keep my phone which is an old NOTE 4 for voice and wotsapp stuff
I am more looking for something to use apps, maybe some audio books etc.

If the phone has (or you can install) software to act as a hot spot you can use any tablet you fancy. I’m typing this on my iPad with my ‘phone as the gateway. Best to check your contract to be sure your network allows that and you have enough data allowance for your needs.

I want a cheap-ish really big screen phone that will mainly be used for surfing, apps and sat nav in the car.
I am working a contract on a site that has zero internet but management don't mind us using our phones while we are in between tasks.

I personally can't fault the Xiaomi range to be honest, I've had the Mi5 and Mi6 and have received my Mi Band 4 today, all works as expected and is EXCELLENT value!

If the phone has (or you can install) software to act as a hot spot you can use any tablet you fancy. I’m typing this on my iPad with my ‘phone as the gateway. Best to check your contract to be sure your network allows that and you have enough data allowance for your needs.

I had thought of that but I think a tablet might get some attention, I am think 6.3" max kind of phone.
guy here has a massive iphone

I hotspot my phone/tablet too.

Back