Cheap but practical.

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Recently purchased the remote cord shutter thingy off ebay from a german seller, only £5.99 + £2.00 p&p recieved today and works fine. It half and full clicks for focus and shot + lock shutter open for long exposures. Also purchased from ebay, Canon rucksack £10.00, this is really cool as it has a top and bottom compartments both with detachable velcro holder things, so can use either or both for camera stuff, (need stuff to fill now). 4 outer pockets and 1 inner. The dividing section can be unzipped to create one large bag also. Don't know how much these retail at but don't care, it's a bargain in my eyes and was exactly what i was looking for. So i'm very happy with the postman today. :) :)
Would like more storage (memory cards) and a longer lens now.
Ken.

well done Ken, nice bargains!

We need pictures Ken!!! and don't be telling us that you dont have a camera ;)

From your descriptions it sounds like you have two bargains there :)

These pics are what were used to advertise the items, if you'd like other pics i'll post some later.

This pic of the bag really does not do it justice, It really is in extremely good condition and is fully padded, with an abundance of storage compartements and pockets.

I've been on the lookout for a backpack / rucksack camera bag for a while, pricing new in shops but none I liked fit the budget. This is just perfect....for me!

The cable release looks very similar to the one I have for the 20D but it has a different connection on the end. For the money you seem to have got complete bargains.

Back