Cheap Canon 70 - 200L f4....

Link doesnt work for me Doug, but I did manage to go to the site, and find the advert you were looking at (I think).

CANON WHITE L
£250.00

series lens, 70-200mm, 6 months old, receipt to prove, boxed with all accessories and UV filter, as...

Indeed a bargain.

Okay .... I've had my fun. :D

faddy ..... This ad appeared in adtrader not on this forum.

If you want to buy it then feel free to click the link in the first post and deal with the seller

There ... I feel so much better now!

:canon:

Yep - get after that lens faddy, it's a steal! (y)

damn..... i made a fool out of myself.. i cant seem to get through to the buyer!!

Oops, just realised this is in the wrong forum...Mind the doors please....Next stop : Suppliers, Shopping and Bargains (y)

Beware, IIRC I have seen a few similar ads in the same publication at similar prices.
If it looks too good to be true.............................

You aint seen me roight?! said:
Canon white L series lens, 70-200mm, 6 months old, receipt to prove, boxed with all accessories and UV filter, as new, f 4 stop. £250 ono. (adtlt-135-22661) Tel: (07039) 519186

Should read, nicked it yesterday, 6 months old, receipt to prove, (the silly begger left it in the box with all the bits). £250 ono( got to sell it quick, the old bill is coming round to search my gaff!) The mobile is cloned so it can't traced guv, sorted!

could be right, I picked mine up second hand for not much more a couple of weeks ago.

I've bought from AD Trader before - talk to the chap beforehand, and make sure you collect from his home address.

Ive just purchased one elsewhere for £280!!

Congratulations:D I'm sure you'll be pleased with it................ until you can afford the 2.8 version:LOL:

Seriously though, it's a very good lens indeed, and a lot lighter then the 2.8, and in the right light is equally as good.

Back