Cheap e-Bay batteries?

Name
James Stockton
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering what your thoughts are on the cheap batteries that are for sale in their thousands on e-bay?

I have x2 Nikon batteries at the mo, always like to keep a fully charged spare with me but they cost a fortune :(

I hear some people say they are just as good as the Nikon one?

I have a bad habit of not wanting to charge them untill they are completely exhausted! My habbits cost me a bomb :LOL:

Ohh and one quick question, the MB-D200, can you use it with just one battery in it or does it need two in it? I'm guessing just one?

I got a couple from here from Here for my D300 £12.99 inc delivery for 2 and i cant tell the difference from the Nikon originals. Branded Phottix.

Kerso does some good third party batteries. :)

I got a couple (canon mind) from him over the last 6 months or so and both are very good and haven't let me down. :)

I've 3 stirlingtek ones for my canon 400D and they are the first battery I reach for as they last nearly twice as long (1000ma) as the Canon one (620ma) :( and cost be about £10 each.

so thats 3 for less than the price of a canon one!!

I paid about £45 for two genuine Nikon batteries and they're absolutely fine; they last around 1000 frames each.

Back