Cheap E6 and C41 Processing

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
i recently got some stuff done at www.genieimaging.co.uk after seeing their advert in the BJP

£1.50 plus vat for 35mm, 120 roll or 5x4 sheet and you simply post to them and get it back

the postage back is a bit expensive but it might save you a bit of cash and their service was super speedy quick and i was more than happy with the results

I had 4 sheets of velvia done and a roll of provia for the total of around £13.80 including vat and p&p

My local lab would have been £15 and i would have been £10/£15 in petrol and parking to get them done there so i'm pretty happy and will most definately be using them again

£1.50 a sheet!! bargain. I'm currently paying £2.50, but i can trust this lab as I've had all of my large format work done through them and know they are consistant. Free postage both ways aswell. swings and roundabouts maybe . . .

the darkroom uk. turnaround is quick too. typically if i were to send a batch off on a monday they would be back with me by wednesday.

visit there website and print yourself off a postage label, so you can send your first batch free post. You will get one back then when you receive your film

anyone know how much the darkroom charge for processing some ilford fp4 120 film???

had a look but cant see prices anywhere!

just looked in outdoor tog at there advert. they advertise b+w dev with prints, but underneath states that dev only is £4.10

just looked in outdoor tog at there advert. they advertise b+w dev with prints, but underneath states that dev only is £4.10

i phoned today, it costs maybe £12 for dev and prints which i thought was pretty expensive considering loxleys is nearly half that!

I've used them for a while now and always been happy. You can always find someone who will do it cheaper but genrally you get what you pay for...

Back