"Cheap" Hi-Def video recorders?

Edit My Images
Yes
I know Samsung do a point and shoot digital camera that can do HD videos for the £100 mark, but wondering:

- If there are any shockproof/waterproof models of any type available?
- If not, what other models/shops would you suggest?

Thanks, guys. :)

I know Samsung do a point and shoot digital camera that can do HD videos for the £100 mark, but wondering:

- If there are any shockproof/waterproof models of any type available?
- If not, what other models/shops would you suggest?

Thanks, guys. :)

Well first of all if you want a cheap HD recorder I would seriously consider the Samsung, I dont think you could beat that price:D Now if you want extra features it aint gonna be cheap, so that really rules anything else out of the equation. What exactly do you want to use it for?

There are plenty of cheap HD camcorders about, they are usual 720p with a fixed focus lens. Check out Maplin, there is also the Kodak Zi6

Well first of all if you want a cheap HD recorder I would seriously consider the Samsung, I dont think you could beat that price:D Now if you want extra features it aint gonna be cheap, so that really rules anything else out of the equation. What exactly do you want to use it for?

The Samsung NV100HD seems a very good bet, actually. The main purpose is to use it to record in-car laps during track days and holding it while I'm snowboarding; following my mates!

Back