Cheap Photo Studio Backdrop

Name
Grant
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello Guys,

I was looking to pick up a cheap studio backdrop to photograph my son and get some studio shots of him. We have had studio shots taken but i want to get more frequent ones of him and I can teach the Mrs as well :)

Would you say it's a good item to spending £40 for a background sheet and the support or do you have any other recommendations.

This is the one I was thinking of getting - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180670058646&category=3860&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619

Cheers in advance for your advice

Amazing value but I suspect you'll be able to spit through the white backdrop. Unless it's a good thick backdrop I would forget it (although it's still relatively cheap for the support system alone).

I have one of these and it's excellent.

Amazing value but I suspect you'll be able to spit through the white backdrop. Unless it's a good thick backdrop I would forget it (although it's still relatively cheap for the support system alone).

I have one of these and it's excellent.

Thanks I'll check them out and maybe pick up a high quality back drop and just buy the support since it's so cheap : )

Appreciated

If you have space, I would recomend going for a slightly larger stand setup, maybe 3m wide instead of 2.1... depends how much space you have tho..

I have a spare room but that will soon be our sons room so it would be up and down for when I need to use it, maybe even move it between places...

Back