Cheap web hosting for small club website, etc.

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I currently use 1&1 for a few web bits ‘n’ pieces mainly because I have used them for years (decades?) but the price is creeping up and I am not really using what I pay for. So does anyone know of a cheap web host for very low bandwidth sites. I prefer SSH access and a MySQL database so that I can configure things myself.

BTW I do know how to use google but I'm looking for personal experience and recommendations

Last edited:
Define cheap?

I have used jaguarpc.com for well over ten years with no issues, I pay annually and it usually works out about £65-70, comes with mysql ssh, but I don't know if you consider that cheap or not.

Tsohosts, I used to do administration stuff looking after website etc for a small angling club, Tsohosts were ideal price wise and reliability, customer service was exceĺlent too.

Define cheap?

I have used jaguarpc.com for well over ten years with no issues, I pay annually and it usually works out about £65-70, comes with mysql ssh, but I don't know if you consider that cheap or not.
Free would be great but cheap would be your £60/year or less

Tsohosts, I used to do administration stuff looking after website etc for a small angling club, Tsohosts were ideal price wise and reliability, customer service was exceĺlent too.
Thanks, tha looks really good. I'll get in touch with them.

Last edited:
Back