Cheapest way to print photos?

Name
Mitch
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone! It's such a nice day, isn't it?! :love:

Just wondering, I'm starting to make an album/collage thing and want to know the cheapest way to print about 200+ photos (not all at once). I have heard places like Boots are about 6p per print? Is there a cheaper alternative, where quality doesn't matter? I have a Photo printer and get the ink at Trade price but paper is quite expensive and it takes a long time.

Which is the cheapest way :thinking::thinking:

Thanks(y)

If quality isn't an issue then the cheapest prints I've seen are 5p per print (for the quantity you're talking about). You can also get roughly 40prints free when you first sign up with companies, order from several companies and you'll get a majority of your prints free and be able to determine who is best to use in the future...

Not certain but I think Jessops do prints for 5p (6x4) if you're getting more than 150 done at a time. Check supermarkets too, they've often got deals going.

You can buy print credits from photobox in advance which you can use up at your leisure.

I tend to save prints up and do them in batches in order to reach the breakpoints for better prices, unless I need something more urgently.

Aldi's on-line service gets a lot of good rep.

ds colour labs are cheap, sams labs are meant to be good quality and cheap ish, loxley are meant to be good, togsprint are amazing for large prints

better qual= more money.

I may have just bought a dye sub which works out at 35p a print :p

cheapest way is to send them off if you are printing a few

Hi everyone! It's such a nice day, isn't it?! :love:

Just wondering, I'm starting to make an album/collage thing and want to know the cheapest way to print about 200+ photos (not all at once). I have heard places like Boots are about 6p per print? Is there a cheaper alternative, where quality doesn't matter? I have a Photo printer and get the ink at Trade price but paper is quite expensive and it takes a long time.

Which is the cheapest way :thinking::thinking:

Thanks(y)

Back