Check out House prices

DJW

Edit My Images
Yes
As it's one of the only things more expensive than photography hobby ;)....

I've noticed lots of sites charging for this info, so thought I would share the free version :) Basically shares the info in the UK Land Registry database of houses sold in England and Wales since 2000, based on your search criteria.

http://www.houseprices.co.uk/

lol, great fun, just seen what my landlord payed for our house.

luckily mine isnt on there!

I just spotted your house on there Dave... :shock:

busterboy said:
I just spotted your house on there Dave... :shock:

:D . Yep always good to see how much houses have gone up...or not :( . From national average mine was supposed to have gone up more than that, plus I've addded a £20K garden room...... but market forces rule.

This site here is supposed to show you how much your house has gone up over a period of time. Only problem is it covers areas by Regions so a bit too generic, but good fun ;)

Can't believe it... :eyesup:

The mods have removed some posts on your thread over at the AV Forums regarding your sale..

I posted
A very nice house
and that has been removed.. :censored:

Some people need to step down from their very high horses and take a reality pill.. :nut:

busterboy said:
Can't believe it... :eyesup:

The mods have removed some posts on your thread over at the AV Forums regarding your sale..

I posted and that has been removed.. :censored:

Some people need to step down from their very high horses and take a reality pill.. :nut:

This sums up AV Forums to a tee

If you've seen my last post on their site you'll see my views on the matter ;)

DJW said:
If you've seen my last post on their site you'll see my views on the matter ;)

Well that must have been removed too Dave as this was your last post on Saturday last 5th Nov at 9:41am... :confused-

Hi, yes. It's attached to the Manor House. My house used to be the servants quarters & stable barn, that was all converted, along with the Manor House & Coach House some 3 years ago. This was a ground up renovation which has meant everything is to modern building regs (eg insulation etc) whilst retaining all original features (beams etc).

Overall plot for the 3 houses is 2.5 acres, with this house having 0.33 acres.

It really winds me up when they go on their power trip..

I am an Administrator on another forum and I certainly dont turn into another Hitler because I have the right buttons to press and edit every other post thats made.. :nut:

i refer you all to Steves post in Daves other thread on this subject!

Back