Check out this present!

Name
James Stockton
Edit My Images
Yes
I got just the usual bits and bobs...... apart from one present!

My girlfriend usually cant keep a secret, but this year she managed to keep it from me. I was shocked to say the least........ A track day in a 4.2L V8 Audi R8. Wahooo! With 420bhp a top speed of 187mph and 0-62mph in 4.6 secs, what more could I want :D

The track is in Leicestershire, and apparently its like a copy of the Top Gear track, same corners, length etc. Eat your heart out STIG! I'm a coming!

Niiice!!! Want to swap for 8 tickets to a paintballing day (my crappiest present with absolutely no thought given whatsoever)???

Excellent! And don't forget at the end of the racing to claim all those kisses on the card!!!

Enjoy!!(y)

You WILL be taking a camera won't you?:bat:

:LOL:

You'll hate every minute of it. I got my BF an 'Italian Supercar' day last year - he said it was awful and he hated every minute of it :cautious:

BTW I'd block out the voucher number on the pic if I was you - there are some unscrupulous people about who could well use it before you do, iykwim :)

If it is Leicestershire, I presume it is Prestwold Hall?

I did a couple of track days there in my VX220, was a cracking circuit. Mainly used for corporate and event type things like your day.

Niiice!!! Want to swap for 8 tickets to a paintballing day (my crappiest present with absolutely no thought given whatsoever)???

Was it bought by someone who lives in Putney, perchance? They accosted me in Putney shopping centre to buy paintball tickets for people who don't exist coming to a party that's not happening :cautious::p

Was it bought by someone who lives in Putney, perchance? They accosted me in Putney shopping centre to buy paintball tickets for people who don't exist coming to a party that's not happening :cautious::p

LOL i know that very shopping centre. As you walk in they are on the right, set up just outside an empty shop.

Brilliant present- Me and my partner got a track day too- Driving a Ferrari being part of the day! I was amazed at the speed of my Golf GTI! Let alone a Ferrari!

What an interesting day that will be!!!

I'm really looking forward to it! Seeing as though the fastest car I have driven to date is mine..... a 1.6 Fiesta Zetec-S. I'm sure it will be quite a difference!

On a similar line I once was given half an hours hands on flying a helicopter by my better half.

It obviously had twin controls but was well chuffed when the instructor informed me that I was flying the craft on my own as he had let go of his controls.:woot::woot::woot:

Nice one, always wanted to do a track day myself, bet you'll love it :).

I think I might get the option to pay a little extra on the day and drive a DB9 or a Lambo, hmmmmm :D

Back