Checking useage....

Name
Ste
Edit My Images
No
Is there any other way of checking useage other than buying every paper in the shop or using it as a library? I had couple in the Sun today but not Mirror and Star although I bought all 3, To buy the mail, express etc would be over £5 a day !!

Is there any other way of checking useage other than buying every paper in the shop or using it as a library? I had couple in the Sun today but not Mirror and Star although I bought all 3, To buy the mail, express etc would be over £5 a day !!

pressdisplay.com

I use it to see what looks similar to mine and then check it "in the flesh" in a shop. If it's mine I'll buy it.

pressdisplay.com

I use it to see what looks similar to mine and then check it "in the flesh" in a shop. If it's mine I'll buy it.

Interesting website, and potentially really useful for several reasons.

Do you subscribe to it or use the pay per view option?

The other source of free reading would be your local library btw, and they should keep back issues in at least one branch per area.

Hi Steve, I think you had a couple in the footy League paper too;).

I'm on pay per view...sorry can't remember who asked (and im on my iPhone).

Re: the football league paper, are there any from Cardiff v Bristol city? Ive not picked up a copy yet and want to know if it's worth it...

Hi James, sorry didn't reall look at the games you covered!,(ie too tight to buy it), but I knew Steve was covering the Accies game so I sneeked a peek at the newsagents.

James, 2 images used from AI. 1 of 3 players hugging (oooerrr) and 1 of bothroyd scoring with player in red appealing offside, Can photo it if you think its helpful

James, 2 images used from AI. 1 of 3 players hugging (oooerrr) and 1 of bothroyd scoring with player in red appealing offside, Can photo it if you think its helpful

No need...your description is precisely my two of those incidents...good sizes?

If they're 1/2 page then I'll grab a copy tomorrow.

Not bad sizes at all mate, Feel free to pm me your email if needed I dont mind sending a copy, Just took one off my iPhone

Re Pressdisplay,com, I dont subscribe and instead I use the following method:

- browse to All Newspapers in English
- select Title > By Country > UK > the paper you want
- the front page of the paper is displayed. In the top menu bar, click "Table of Contents" drop down, select "picture gallery"
- all the pictures in the paper are displayed - scroll through and you're sorted. A mouse-over gives you a zoomed version big enough to check if its yours.

Back