Cheeky chappy.

Hi

Just looking on my phone.

Great eye contact, looks like a cheeky chap!

For me I feel the light needed to be a bit lower. I'm drawn to the hair and forehead but the eyes lack a little sparkle. I think this would have been fixed by lowering the light slightly +/- adding a reflector from below

Shaheed

The first thing I find myself looking at is the watermark. There's really no need for it when seeking critique.

The first thing I find myself looking at is the watermark. There's really no need for it when seeking critique.

The debate about watermarks has been done to death..... (I have no strong feelings either way - my pics sometimes have them, sometimes not)

What was the second thing you noticed, so we can try to give the OP something constructive to work on?

I agree that it does look a bit too desaturated

The debate about watermarks has been done to death..... (I have no strong feelings either way - my pics sometimes have them, sometimes not)

What was the second thing you noticed, so we can try to give the OP something constructive to work on?

I agree that it does look a bit too desaturated
It may have been done to death but it doesn't mean the point is any less valid.

Thanks for your input though.

It may have been done to death but it doesn't mean the point is any less valid.

Thanks for your input though.

I don't disagree with you.

BUT in the spirit of helping others, what's your opinion of the pic besides the watermark?

Back