Cheese!

Great shots. Really like no3. Love the expression, and the cups add a nice splash of colour.
What colour is the background that you use? I like it.

Great shots. Really like no3. Love the expression, and the cups add a nice splash of colour.
What colour is the background that you use? I like it.
Thanks very much Robert. I always suggest to bring some toys that they don't mind having in the picture, although I've got some great vintage blocks, but for some reason, they weren't as much fun as a bucket. :)
The paper is a favorite of mine, Colorama Charcoal Grey.

great niche shots...no 1 is my favourite...a natural shot
cheers
geof

Really like 1 and 3 Bethy.
The intent look into the lens in 1 just has to make any photographer smile.

great niche shots...no 1 is my favourite...a natural shot
cheers
geof
Thanks Geof :)

Really like 1 and 3 Bethy.
The intent look into the lens in 1 just has to make any photographer smile.
Thanks Alan - The camera was a bit too heavy for her to pick up, so not the shot I was looking for at first, but pretty pleased with this outcome :)

Rosie has that pot set You must have a garage full of props!
Haha... for saying I have no children under the age of 11... I probably have too much. :)

! and 3 for me too Bethy- well up to your usual high standards

Les
Ah, cheers Les. :)

Hi Beth

I saw a thumbnail on the forum home page of the top image and thought, "Ooh, Beth - I haven't seen any kid portraits from you for a while"... I love the style of your shots in terms of what you get your models to do, how you light them and then your processing.

I might have to quiz you on some of that at some point :)

I love the first. If that little girl (great name BTW ;)) ever turns out to be a photographer she'll treasure that one!

Hi Beth

I saw a thumbnail on the forum home page of the top image and thought, "Ooh, Beth - I haven't seen any kid portraits from you for a while"... I love the style of your shots in terms of what you get your models to do, how you light them and then your processing.

I might have to quiz you on some of that at some point :)

I love the first. If that little girl (great name BTW ;)) ever turns out to be a photographer she'll treasure that one!
Ah, thanks Paul. :)

All beautiful, but No3 is just totally sublime.
I'd be thrilled to have that in my Portfolio as a Photographer, or on my wall as a proud parent.

Never can tell if it's going to be a beautiful portrait or an actual block of cheese....always keeping us guessing ;)

I always enjoy your images and the post processing is really natural. Great set in general!

Beautiful as always. Love your work, you know that, just letting you know I popped by - day job keeping me too busy, but that's what pays for everything so can't complain too much!!

Back