1. A bit (quite a lot) of a crop on this

1518001707_4500d357b4.jpg

2. One of the old girls at Africat

1478977418_a5fd314c4e.jpg

3. Sleepy

1477597133_56eec4a881.jpg

Leopards next :)

C&C welcome

Great photos. Love the third one, great shot.

Same as others 1 and 3, if it were my picture I'd clone out that strand of grass on No.2 and brighten up the right side of it's face. If you say yes, I can post a quick edit of pic No 2.

Same as others 1 and 3, if it were my picture I'd clone out that strand of grass on No.2 and brighten up the right side of it's face. If you say yes, I can post a quick edit of pic No 2.

I agree - I would probably also have made sure I got all of her chin in the picture too :bang::bang: I've got about 2,000 pics from this trip and so I haven't really had the time to do any serious editing of any of them save for cropping and some levels and saturation adjustment.

Hawker, feel free to edit away - its always interesting to see what others can do.

Thanks all for the comments

Just a quick photo edit, I might have gone a bit over the top with the dodging?

Origional
1478977418_a5fd314c4e.jpg

My edit
caaaaat.jpg

Just a quick photo edit, I might have gone a bit over the top with the dodging?
[/IMG]

Cheers - nice job on the grass, but I think you're right about the dodging - the white is a little blown at the bottom. But the eyes really stand out now. Thanks for that - its good to see what can be done by others.

Safari ... thats on my list of places to go..

Love the shots

Safari ... thats on my list of places to go..

Love the shots

Safari - its a big place :)

Thanks for the comment. Seriously, once you've been to Africa once, you'll be hooked. Its addictive.

Back