Cheshire & Surrounding areas meet up?

Fraser Euan White

Suspended / Banned
Name
Fraser White
Edit My Images
Yes
Guys & Girls,

I am a member of a couple of car enthusiasts clubs and each month we have a social get together, usually at a central location (pub).

This is normally arranged for a certain day - i.e. first Wednesday of the month in the evening.

During the summer months there is normally a 'drive out' to another pub where we sit/chat admire each others cars etc.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a similar style of thing along the lines of photography, something like just meet for a chat/drink, bring along anything interesting photographic related for us all to gander at or if the weather is good enough have a 'stroll with the cameras'.

There seems to be a number of people locally in the F & C section so was interested if anyone else would fancy this?

Fras.

I would potentially but up for that, yes. Out of interest, what car meets do you go to locally and for what cars?

Sounds like it might be fun, the only major constraint is time; spring and early summer evenings tend to be a busy time for me. Keep me posted if something is happening though and I'll see if I can be there. :)

I'd be up for it. :)

I would potentially but up for that, yes. Out of interest, what car meets do you go to locally and for what cars?

Hi Gareth - I used to attend a Cheshire Westfield Meet, MX5 Meet and a Manchester MX5 group meet.

Back