Edit My Images
Yes
Our Cat, Pickles
Taken with iPad Mini 4, Native Camera
image.jpeg

That's a nice family snap
Got plenty of my own like it

But from a "stylistic" point of view it's not doing much for me

Was there something you were aiming for it is it just a nice snap of your cat?

Who's adorable by the way

Hi gothgirl,
Nope..nothing stylistic! Just laying in bed reading and snapped this because it reminded me of the Chessie Cat..a railroad reference!
Not a clue on your other question, unless you are just referring to the cat! We have 11 cats, and I find them adorable only when I'm not changing litter or cleaning up cat yack! LOL!
Cheers,
David

Last edited:
Hi gothgirl,
Nope..nothing stylistic! Just laying in bed reading and snapped this because it reminded me of the Chessie Cat..a railroad reference!
Not a clue on your other question, unless you are just referring to the cat! We have 11 cats, and I find them adorable only when I'm not changing litter or cleaning up cat yack! LOL!
Cheers,
David

As this is the critique section people tend to post stuff that they have put some thought into / had some kind of stylistic intent behind it. There is a section called Photo's for Pleasure which is where the more 'family snap' pictures are normally posted. Link: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/photos-for-pleasure.67/

I was going to ask the same question as gothgirl - but as you've answered it already I won't bother!

As this is the critique section people tend to post stuff that they have put some thought into / had some kind of stylistic intent behind it. There is a section called Photo's for Pleasure which is where the more 'family snap' pictures are normally posted. Link: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/photos-for-pleasure.67/

I was going to ask the same question as gothgirl - but as you've answered it already I won't bother!

Sorry I posted in wrong area. It was late and I just wasn't paying attention. I'll try to be more careful in the future.
Cheers,
David

Back