[Chester Zoo] - petemc

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Just going through mine now. Damn annoying that I lost all the reptile house shots. I was quite pleased with some of the closeups from in there.

257197738_adc77cd411_o.jpg

Before photoshop, as in straight from the camera.

257197733_dda430d3ae_o.jpg

After photoshop. Smart sharpened, levels adjusted, de-noised the background.

Edited version looks great. Shame about that blue piece of whatever it is in the background.

lol Neither did I!

Great shot pete. He was a character wasn't he.

The PP work you've done has done the shot a great amount of justice.

We could do with more people posting up before and after shots, to just show how much PP can improve a shot (and is a necessity if you shoot RAW).

I love that shot of the heffalumps too (y) Great work:)

Elephant shot is really nice. The sense of size of the Mom is great. I love how B&W really brings out the texture of their skin.

Renee

hdr1.jpg

HDR orange tang

IMG_1443-01.jpg

Cheeky monkey

IMG_1454-01.jpg

IMG_1661-01.jpg

I just couldn't stop laughing at that guy. His face was priceless.

IMG_1687-01.jpg

Some interesting shots here Pete, but that first one from post #13 I love. Awesome tonal range & contrast - but still tons of detail, and check out those rockin' grains! Really nice composition, too - although I might be tempted to try a square crop, see how it looks (I think the off kilter "inner square" would make it work v. well) Ace :)

Some interesting shots here Pete, but that first one from post #13 I love. Awesome tonal range & contrast - but still tons of detail, and check out those rockin' grains! Really nice composition, too - although I might be tempted to try a square crop, see how it looks (I think the off kilter "inner square" would make it work v. well) Ace :)

I love that one too. ISO3200 on my 30D in black and white is just so lush. Rubbish in colour but great in b&w :)

Cheers mate :) I just can't stop laughing at the marmot "You did what to my BMW?" :D

That framed meerkat is fantastic, never saw them near the inside part, they were all sunbathing when we got around to them.

The baby orang utan steals the show again, nice work (y)

Mike

Back