Chesterton Windmill

Edit My Images
Yes
HI,

After a good few months of lacking any real inspiration or drive to get out and take some photos I decided on Monday to get off my backside for an hour or so to take some.

I went to Chesterton Windmill which is near me and ended up with mostly rubbish pics but I quite like this one. I've played around with it in PP etc, although I cant help but feel it needs something else? I cant remember if I used my CP on this one (I was trying out a ND grad filter I recently got too) or just plain vanilla shot.

DSCF9032_16_10_2.jpg

C & C welcome, getting annoyed at my cameras (s9600) noise even at ISO80 which is another reason I dont often go out with it.

Excellent composition and great colours. I like it very much.

That was fast, thankyou, I did make an aim of trying to shoot to the rule of 3rds so I was working more on my composition really more than anything.

Thanks again :)

That was fast, thankyou, I did make an aim of trying to shoot to the rule of 3rds so I was working more on my composition really more than anything.

Thanks again :)

You're preaching to the choir on that one - rule of thirds. I was up early and waiting for a visitor, so I took the chance to see what was going on - and there you were.

i like it, good compostion, colours are nice but the only thing i dont like is the frame

What a lovely shot and stunning windmill. As said composition is spot on(y) Im not too keen on the border but thats just a little niggle. :LOL:

Back