weekly Chevin's 52 for 2022 .... Week 42 ... Precision

Yes, you were quick out of the traps with that one. Nice to see that it's a copper headed hammer for a gentle "thud"

Some nice still lifes Duncan. All three shots are great. I particularly like the rustic shot.

That was quick off the mark. Love the idea of the precision hammer :)

That was quick.
My vernier calliper idea is now redundant.
Meets the theme well Duncan.
Thanks Peter,
I was lucky as I had the things on the bench as the challenge came in.

Beat me to it this week. It certainly meets the theme.
Thank you David, first time I've been on front of you ;)

Well bang goes my idea.

I'll have to get my thinking cap on. And if that fails, perhaps a light tap on the side of my head with your hammer might do the trick.
Thanks Kell, with your imaginative take I don't think a "light tap" is required :)

Yes, you were quick out of the traps with that one. Nice to see that it's a copper headed hammer for a gentle "thud"
Thanks Alan,
Copper & Hide hammers are the fitters friend, a friendly tap to ensure a precise fit as required :D

Nice one for the theme, I really like how you set up all of the tools for the shot.
Thanks Simon,
I was happy with the first staging of the stuff ... so I didn't spend a lot of time in refining the placement so it was just luck

Some nice still lifes Duncan. All three shots are great. I particularly like the rustic shot.
Thanks Bill for your kind comments.

That was quick off the mark. Love the idea of the precision hammer :)
Thank you Helen ... hammers are very precise instruments ... it all depends on how hard you hit something :p

Thanks Simon ... re the hammer ... my favourite precision instrument :p
My brother (who’s actually an excellent craftsman) always used to joke, “Never use a screw where a nail will do.”

Back