Chiffchaff

Edit My Images
No
Its been a while ........... no bird pics for ages (or anything else for that matter lol). Anyway, Chiffchaffs out in numbers today AND visible for a change lol.

p1032149039-4.jpg

p1047941672-4.jpg

p961601055-4.jpg

Linda

Good set, lovely poses. No 2 has the edge for me.

Great images of this super little bird

Thanks :) - yes really cute arent they and much smaller than I thought they were as I normally only see them at a distance, so this was a real treat for me.

Good set, lovely poses. No 2 has the edge for me.

Many thanks :) - yes, I thought it looked really cute looking up like that.

Linda

Lovely shots Linda. I spent ages trying to photograph one Saturday with no luck.

Dai

Thanks Dai - I have to admit that this is the first time I have ever managed to photograph one lol.

It seems that right now is a perfect time to photograph them as they are staying out in the open more at the moment I think to pair up. We saw loads of them yesterday.

Three nice chiffy images.

Many thanks :)

lovely shots - they are incredibly difficult to fphotograph I find. The first is my favourite. :)

lovely shots - they are incredibly difficult to fphotograph I find. The first is my favourite. :)

Many thanks :) Yes, they are normally way out of reach but as I said above, now seems a good time to get some pics of them as they seem to be lower down in the trees and in the open more, I would imagine for pairing up as we saw several that were vying for partners lol.

Lovely set Linda!
Always a bird you hear but never see very often, so you done very well.

Three good sharp captures Linda, have only seen the odd one around my place but it never stopped long enough to get a decent capture :(

Last edited:
I agree Linda, a lovely set.

Regards: Gordon

Back