Child/Cat/Xmas tree

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
1st pics with the tree up - not what I set out to get but fairly pleased. Our old cat is cracking on 17 so she will not remember him when she is older so I wanted to capture them both. Did BW conversion as too much green & hardly any bokeh/colour from lights. Some pics below with variations, been messing with them too long now and can't make up my mind if they need to go in the bin........................

dec-cat1.jpg

dec-cat2.jpg

Frame1.jpg

Yes a great idea to capture the moment for her to look back on...

I would liked to have seen the colour as a comparison and one little niggle is not being able to see the cats face more clearly.

Keith

Thanks guys. Colour one added with more of cats face in but not child! Posing both a cat and a young child is slightly challenging............

ADY_4138.jpg

The last one in the set of three is lovely as a family picture. I think that would be my keeper.

I love the black and white compared to the colour picture.The expression is very good in the 3rd one.

Definitely get the three framed in that manner - looks brilliant, well done

So its not technically perfect, so what its a lovely shot. Don't bin anything! I lost my cat a couple of months ago after 16 years and really wish I had more photos of her :(

Back