Chim Chim Charoo

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Just going through some pics, seeing if I could revitalise them with a bit of processing.

A pic of my mums chimney when I visited a couple of months ago.

I dont think its too bad, although the subject is a bit boring, hence I havent posted it until now. A bit of B&W as added some detail.

IMG_2794-1.jpg

Ta for looking :)

Nice picture :)
My only crit would be maybe to crop that telephone line out at the bottom as it stands out a bit, but never the less a great shot :)

Nice picture :)
My only crit would be maybe to crop that telephone line out at the bottom as it stands out a bit, but never the less a great shot :)

I agree regarding the telephone wire. but all in all a lovely shot

An intersting shout of the chimney, bags of detail and the PP is right for the shot in my view. Agree about the telephone wire at the bottom.

Nice monochrome though.

Nice shot and pp work Carl. Very hard to make a 'normal' subject look well but IMHO you've managed it! Agree about the cable but a man of your capabilities should be able to clone it out easily.
JohnyT

Last edited:
phew. thanks everyone, its funny how you tend to come back to shots you didnt fancy at first, but knew at one point you might get enough skill to get 'something' out of the image.

i'll keep on snapping away!

Back