Chinook front view

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
chinookbwsm.JPG

very nice capture, my comments would to to straighten it out. lining the wheels up to the bottom of the photo would be the easiest way and your on to a winner. only other thing is i think i would prefer to see all of the blades and there is a small area that is brighter than the rest of the sky where the two blades on the left(as you look at it) meet. that is being very picky and its only because i was looking for something, i quick clone would fix it.

Lee

good dramatic shot, I like the crop, maybe straightening it would help

Yes agree does need a slight rotation, actually was originally at about 20 degs just didnt quite do enough tho, thanks for comments

The rotor blades would have been better with some motion blur,but good shot.

I wonder how a tighter, portriat crop concentrating on the body would look. Prop blur on helis is preferable, but I know when I've not managed it I tend to go for a tighter body crop - then it doesn't so much matter about blur.

It's a good capture all the same, I'm a real sucker for then head on shot!

Regards

Neil

Paul - I much prefer the new crop as it emphasises that you are properly "head on" as all the verticals line up.

It was taken at RAF waddington, actually wasn't my favourite shot but after a bit of playing about I quite like it now.

there is a small area that is brighter than the rest of the sky where the two blades on the left(as you look at it) meet. that is being very picky and its only because i was looking for something, i quick clone would fix it.

Lee

That's a cloud.

Back