Chinook Lift at Gloucester

Good images of the event; if you'd been savvy with them you would have had these in the press without too many issues. The photographs I've seen so far that have been published look like they were taken on a phone, and probably were.

The temptation to photoshop the chinnook yellow with the AA logo on it would have been too much for me lol (someone needs to do this)

That said a great set :)

Good images of the event; if you'd been savvy with them you would have had these in the press without too many issues. The photographs I've seen so far that have been published look like they were taken on a phone, and probably were.

All the main media were there, including the local paper togs.. I've seen the images they got, and well, you said it.. Look like phone photos. I think they are more used to local residents pointing at potholes.

The RAF photographer guys got some cracking shots mind you. Sadly I ended up on the wrong side of the airfield for the actual lift, but got airside once the chinook had taxied round and got a tour of it.

Back