CHOPPER!!!!!

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
I have just asked my other half if he would pose so I could do the theme "Chopper":nuts::naughty: but he objected - wonder why:shrug: what lens I would have used :love:

Oh well will still have to think of another thing to do, good thought though - well I thought so :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I suppose it depends on your definition of "chopper" - it had nothing to do with 1970s bicycles, did it? :LOL:

Foggy 4ever just noticed your avatar how much to buy it :LOL: really stuck this week.:thinking:

Nah,you got it all wrong there Graham, I think hes a fireman with an axe and a big hose :nuts: :exit:

Either that or he'd need to lose a few teeth.....

chopper_read,0.jpg

I think were all in the wrong area guys, this fellow must have a trade, and you know how these professionals guard their trade secrets and wont show their tools or equipment. So let’s say he's a fireman, he won’t have his chopper photographed because of his professional pride. So Briony, I think you might have to axe this idea.
As for choice of lens, tell him your going to use a macro but be prepared to run :naughty:

Either that or he'd need to lose a few teeth.....

chopper_read,0.jpg

By the way Graham, I think I know that chap, looks just like my dentist :puke:

No he is a FARMER :LOL:

I thought a macro lens but then need a wide angled LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wish he was a fireman now that has given me an idea!:thinking:

Back