Christmas 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

samthefootball

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Last year for Christmas I was given a new camera which in my anger i destroyed put in water and broke so for the whole year I have had to put up with my old camera. My mum knows about this but not my stepdad. Should I ask for a new camera for christmas this year

I wonder if things have changed much since you put your camera in tea...

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/how-long-do-i-wait.673697/

It's up tp you what you ask Santa for but why not take a little pressure off your mum and step dad and just ask for a chocolate orange this year? If you fancy a camera maybe pick one up in the sales after Christmas and pay for it with your own money. That way you may get a little more satisfaction and pride from both owning it and getting some good pictures with it and until then maybe you could use your old camera.

Actually I think I'd go for a used camera as there will be plenty about after Christmas and if you're anything like me maybe you don't need the absolute latest thing. Maybe have a think about what sort of camera you'd like and then check some used dealers listings after Christmas?

Good luck and one way or another I hope you can enjoy your photography.

I don't have the money for a new camera though. And my old one has a huge black mark on it

Last year for Christmas I was given a new camera which in my anger i destroyed put in water and broke so for the whole year I have had to put up with my old camera. My mum knows about this but not my stepdad. Should I ask for a new camera for christmas this year

Only you know if you deserve a new camera and if your behaviour has improved, i just hope your parents didnt get into to debt to give you a new camera, all i will say is if i was your parent you would have to use the old one and be reminded every time you see the black mark you could have avoided it.

Why the hell not Mikew. I am 25 years old. I get f*****g fed up with my stepbrother having every f*****g nice f*****g thing. Thats why i destroyed my camera because i was in a depressed state about him and i still am. I WANT THE GIRLFRIEND, I WANT THE CAR, I WANT EVERYTHING HE HAS

It sound like you're having a hard time at the mo. Good luck with it mate. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Simple solution when mummy and daddy are watching t.v simply stand in front of the t.v And stamp your feet and start screaming that you want a better camera and lens ,turn on the tears and demand a new car as well ,no point going for bruvs g/f though so throw in a demand for a visiting massage or even a hoe or two .

This will hopefully get the desired reaction if your parents have any backbone .

Follow these instructions to the letter and please let us know how your settling in to your new flat once you have found one :wave::wave::wave::wave:

Well i've just done something worse now. I have broken my PS4. Its not turning on now. Just making a beeping noise. I don't know why i do these things i really don't. I just feel so depressed and so angry about things. I CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY MIND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Simple solution when mummy and daddy are watching t.v simply stand in front of the t.v And stamp your feet and start screaming that you want a better camera and lens ,turn on the tears and demand a new car as well ,no point going for bruvs g/f though so throw in a demand for a visiting massage or even a hoe or two .

This will hopefully get the desired reaction if your parents have any backbone .

Follow these instructions to the letter and please let us know how your settling in to your new flat once you have found one :wave::wave::wave::wave:

The guy’s got more issues going on than stamping his feet so there’s no need for the sarcastic post. Considering your outburst the other day calling everyone racist nazi’s because they dared question the actions of Israel, it’s a bit rich you having a go at someone else.

Plenty of good cameras from 2008 - 2010 era going cheap these days.

What is the old camera you have put up with ?

Well i've just done something worse now. I have broken my PS4. Its not turning on now. Just making a beeping noise. I don't know why i do these things i really don't. I just feel so depressed and so angry about things. I CAN'T GET HIM OUT OF MY MIND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Maybe, if you feel so bad you should go talk to your GP?:)

The guy’s got more issues going on than stamping his feet so there’s no need for the sarcastic post. Considering your outburst the other day calling everyone racist nazi’s because they dared question the actions of Israel, it’s a bit rich you having a go at someone else.
Black Fox was being sarcastic. OP is on the wind up.

I've just had a quick google and I found a Canon compact for £40...

https://www.lcegroup.co.uk/Used/Canon-POWERSHOT-SX110-IS_216476.html

There are bound to be others and cheaper too :D

Nice cheap cameras turn up all over for example we went to our local outdoors shops a few weeks ago and I was surprised to see that they had a cabinet full of used compacts at good prices.

Last edited:
Maybe, if you feel so bad you should go talk to your GP?:)

They can't do anything for me there is no point. They can't get me a girlfriend, a job, a car a place at UNI. They can give me a bigger penis, get me to lose weight and remove the spots from my face

They can't do anything for me there is no point. They can't get me a girlfriend, a job, a car a place at UNI. They can give me a bigger penis, get me to lose weight and remove the spots from my face

All of the above do not necessarily make you happy. You can do all of the above, you just have to go make it happen.

Personally I think enough has probably been said now.

The op has the option of seeking help elsewhere and as we're not health professionals maybe we should leave it at that.

Just my VHO but I see no point in carrying this on on a public forum.

Last edited:
MAKE IT f*****g HAPPEN, MAKE IT f*****g HAPPEN. HOW, HEY f*****g TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE IT f*****g HAPPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY f*****g STEPBROTHER IS MOVING IN WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND IN A FLAT, MY STEPSISTER HAS BEEN ON HOLIDAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND, ALL FOUR OF THEM HAVE CARS THAT ARE NICE BECAUSE OF THEIR f*****g CMT.

So tell me sherlock, how the f*** can i have the girlfriend, the job, the car, the place at uni, the bigger penis, the weight loss, the no spots on my face and the girlfriend now. HEY f*****g TELL ME THAT

MAKE IT f*****g HAPPEN, MAKE IT f*****g HAPPEN. HOW, HEY f*****g TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE IT f*****g HAPPEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY f*****g STEPBROTHER IS MOVING IN WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND IN A FLAT, MY STEPSISTER HAS BEEN ON HOLIDAY WITH HER BOYFRIEND, ALL FOUR OF THEM HAVE CARS THAT ARE NICE BECAUSE OF THEIR f*****g CMT.

So tell me sherlock, how the f*** can i have the girlfriend, the job, the car, the place at uni, the bigger penis, the weight loss, the no spots on my face and the girlfriend now. HEY f*****g TELL ME THAT
:dummy::D:D:D
are you sure your not 12 rather than 25?

Yeah im f*****g 25, you stupid t***. But no EVERYONE ON THIS FOURM HAS TO BE HAPPY, LITTLE HAPPY f*****g OLD FOURM. No one is allowed to be depressed or their a wind up

Not shot one of those, is it full frame or crop?

GC

Oh, your being clever are you gcgraphs, Your are f*****g t***. I suppose you also think im a f*****g wind up, MAYBE TRY AND ME IN MY SHOES f*****g GIT

Oh, your being clever are you gcgraphs, Your are f*****g t***. I suppose you also think im a f*****g wind up, MAYBE TRY AND ME IN MY SHOES f*****g GIT

Wind your neck in kiddo, I've never heard of a ps4.

GC

Oh really, what are you a f*****g brain dead little man

PLAYSTATION 4, ITS A GAME CONSOL. You hear that. now run to your little care home

It's a games console thingy. I think.

Thanks Alan,

My kids used to jig around in front of the TV with one of them before they grew up.

GC

Oh really, what are you a f*****g brain dead little man

PLAYSTATION 4, ITS A GAME CONSOL. You hear that. now run to your little care home

What have toys got to with photography?

GC

We need a can of this :

Troll-Spray.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back