Christmas Cards

D

DRB

Anyone here make their own christmas cards from their photos??

Yep! Use my Epson photo printer, and some decent glossy card. I do the same for birthday cards too.

Hi Mark,

Where do you get your card from?

I have decided I'd like to make my own this year but I am really struggling to find the right card :(

Cheers,

Natalya

I used to buy Epson's Glossy photo paper - but Tesco of all places do packs of glossy 250gsm paper which aren't too pricey and print really well. I can't find it on their website sadly, but www.euroffice.co.uk might have something similar - such as this one.
Normally, I just use the Epson software that came with my printer to print stuff, which allows me to configure printing A5 cards, or A6 if I wanted to - but then I'd need to get a guillotine to cut the paper (or pay for pricy A5 photo paper)

Hope this helps.

I used to buy Epson's Glossy photo paper - but Tesco of all places do packs of glossy 250gsm paper which aren't too pricey and print really well. I can't find it on their website sadly, but www.euroffice.co.uk might have something similar - such as this one.
Normally, I just use the Epson software that came with my printer to print stuff, which allows me to configure printing A5 cards, or A6 if I wanted to - but then I'd need to get a guillotine to cut the paper (or pay for pricy A5 photo paper)

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help :) Having checked out my printers software I dont seem to be able to configure it to print cards :( I suppose there is a way of sorting it out in CS2? Excuse the simple questions...

Thanks for the help :) Having checked out my printers software I dont seem to be able to configure it to print cards :( I suppose there is a way of sorting it out in CS2? Excuse the simple questions...

No question too simple on this forum Natalya ... :D

I usually get my photos printed at PhotoBox ... so damn cheap these days ... (y)

And then we are free to stick them ... with special d/sided tape ...onto appropriate 'proper' card type efforts complete with crease et al ... ;)

Works very well ... even sold a few commercially in the Summer ... (y)

Hope you find a way anyway ... :thinking:

:p

A number...

My old dear always makes and prints her own cards on her PC.

I prefer to buy TBH

I use PhotoBox and Vista Print aint too bad either...

Back